Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

My soul sister

I spent such a lovely day with my soul sister today...Gosh I have missed her so much!!!
Deep, beautiful, compassionate and passionate soul that she is, she has blessed my life and so many others, in so many ways. We have had our tests and I know that we will always have them, but I have known her for a thousand years and whatever obstructive or destructive forces of the time and season deliver into our friendship, there will always be a greater force to unite.

I had to share this. I recently read somewhere that..: "Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having to neither weigh thoughts or measure words; chaff or grain together; certain that a faithfull friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of comfort, blow the rest away".

Unconditional friendship is rare, finding a friend who offers that is rarer still.

No comments:

Post a Comment