Total Pageviews

Monday, April 5, 2010

THE REASON I DONT LIKE RUGBY!!!!!!!!!


My 15 year old son had his collarbone broken in a tackle on Saturday in Pietermaritzburg.
Tomorrow he is having a screw put in and will be pretty much out of everything for at
least 6 weeks.

He loves the sport but every game for me as a mother, is another grey
hair....an excersise in faith.....a huge amount of breath-holding. I wont discourage
his passions. He needs to walk his own path and create his own life journey. All I can do
is love him, pray for him and be there for him.

His team mates are really upset, but the coach has asked him to assist him for the season,
possibly do some light fitness with them after the skrew is removed.
Everything happens for a reason.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment