Total Pageviews

Monday, February 8, 2010

These two...........mmmmmm, the first reflecting peace, beauty, order, perfection


the second an excercise in self - healing....brother!!....LOTS to heal if this is anything to go by!!!!


WHO AM I

I know that I am woman, I know that I am wife
but what is the true direction of my life
Sometimes I'm certain and know there I'm going
Yet often I'm troubled and confusion's left showing

I know I'm a daughter, I know that I'm a mom
but the reality of life just explodes like a bomb
responsibilities aren't few and will never be less
but aren't I responsible for my interests the best?

for whatever I am must surely shine through
in the habits of my children, in whatever they do
am I a model or am I myself....??
methinks, in that answer lies much spiritual wealth.!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment