Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 9, 2010


This is the 1,2mx 900cm picture I painted (in acrylic, a medium I NEVER use) in 4 1/2 days (with about 12 hours sleep).....for Velocity Films. They needed this painting urgently as part of the set for the new 'Power Ball' ad for the SABC. The reference was TERRIBLE, a small, blurred, rather dodgy painting with lines going accross the entire length of the picture from a dicky printer...this was a HUGE challenge for me in every way, but I thrive on challenges and become addicted to the adrenalin produced from trying to attempt the seemingly impossible. I finished on time, it got some very good crits, and it was bought by the company....(no, not for a huge amount....and I remain a poor artist) . Wont do that again in a hurry.....not with those time constraints.....or the medium.....at any rate!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment