Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I have run away from my first JHB exhibition to come to my soul home!

About a month ago, a gallery asked me to bring my paintings in for an exhibition. I didn't as
I found the entrance fee for the exhibition pricey. The day before I left to come to CT with
my work, they phoned me and told me that they weren't going to charge me and that they
would give me the best wall in the gallery....right at the entrance.
I guessed that I had nothing to loose, so ran around like a mad person, framing, and CV'ing


Well, dont know whats going on up there and in truth, it doesn't really matter. Whatever will be will be. If my work sells, great...if it doesn't, well...most artists only make money when they're dead anyway :o)
I LOVE this picture. When I walked in, the sun was shining through the window as only it can do in this part of the world.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment