Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Books and Beasts

Of course, I managed (only just as a weekend is a very short time), to do what I love. I managed to do these only bby waking up really early...5:45 am on Saturday and 5:00 am this morning.





I love drawing but get frustrated as I havent learnt to draw quickly and tend to want to add too much detail. My journalling is my life and I have recently began adding pen drawings to my scribbles which I think will progress into something better, quicker and more expressive.
This morning, while sitting enjoying the sunrise, I noticed a group of Wildebees and Zebra, about 50 meters away. I grabbed my 'Steven Spielberg', and in my inconspicuous white geans, charged after them through the bush. after about 500 meters, I stood on a Soetdoorn thorn and totally blew my Rambo-ette rush to get the shot of the year by hopping around around on my remaining foot trying to prize out this three inch creation of Satan.
The Wildebees gave a snort and all I saw was dust.
Ok, so now I know that I will never be a world famous photographer...its all up to my art now.

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail and discription of your days in the bush...a real pain in the foot...Hehehe

    ReplyDelete