Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New beginnings


I was sooo excited to find Cosmos in the garden!! Now to find some seeds for the dark pinks and white.



This is what I did today...I went for a walk. in a new teritory











I havent spent much time in the garden at all due to all the rain. Yesterday I discovered these.



Today, I was invited to one of Nor's advanced classes andI loved every minute. She is a good friend and now she's also my 'teacher' which is such a blessing to me. I think initially, she was reluctant for me to join because of it, but both of us just got on and did what we were there for. My artistic lights have begun flickering:o)


The last ink and jik painting I did was 'bleagh'...I ventured out the box a bit today and discovered that I actually could!!
What I did here was really a depiction of life evolving...growth and decay.... and I included some of the things (chosen from an array of items which were scattered all over the floor) which have meaning and presence in mine.

I wonder if anyone will get the gist of what I'm saying??

No comments:

Post a Comment